- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, information, layout, look, appearance, animation, and graphics (singly or collectively the “Content”).
- Reproduction is prohibited other than with Riverdale Hub’s prior written consent. The Copyright Notice forms part of these terms and conditions. You are prohibited from using any of the trademarks or logos appearing throughout the Site without permission from the trademark owner.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- You agree to use the Site for lawful purposes.
- You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the Site, render the Site inaccessible to others, or otherwise cause damage to the Site or the Content.
- You agree not to add, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content, or to attempt to access any Content that is not intended for you.
- You agree not to use the Site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties, or that is in a manner incommensurate with the purposes for which it is intended, or that is contrary to the interests of Riverdale Hub.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
Refunds and Returns Policy:
Thanks for shopping at Riverdale Hub. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return:
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and if your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
Please refer to your rental agreement for more information about cancellations and refunds on rental spaces and memberships or contact us at [email protected].
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us at [email protected].