We bring together social entrepreneurs, freelancers, small nonprofits, environmentalists, activists, and more, to build community, form relationships and collaborate.
CO-WORKING @ RIVERDALE hub
Riverdale Hub offers an innovative and affordable green work environment to progressive organizations and individuals. Our co-working space is open-concept, with shared “hot desks”, designated desks, meeting tables, lounge areas and enclosed offices.
Join us as a member and tenant of our co-working space, with one of our part-time/full-time monthly membership packages. You can also purchase day passes to enjoy our space for the day!
Here’s what our coworking space options have to offer:
- Free high-speed wifi
- Low-cost printing/scanning/photocopy/fax
- Reclaimed wood desks and comfy couches/chairs
- Lounge area with meeting tables
- Reception area for visitors
- Social Gardener Café on-site–Fair Trade, organic, vegan/gluten-free options
- Convenient on-site rental spaces for meetings/events
- Community-building and networking activities
- Rain garden and rooftop garden (accessible seasonally)
- Incoming mail service (members only)
PRIVATE OFFICES @ RIVERDALE hub
PRIVATE OFFICE space
Rent one of our private lockable glass-enclosed fully-furnished offices with 24/7 access.
MEETING SPACE @ RIVERDALE hub
Meeting & Class Space for Every Occasion!
Whether you’re having a 15-person yoga class, a small brainstorming session of 3 or a large team meeting of 20, Riverdale Hub has a space to supply your needs. If you are a non-profit, a community agency or a small collective out to do social good, you may also be eligible for a discounted rate!